Working Visa / Investment Visa

As a general rule of thumbs under the Hong Kong immigration rule, any person must apply for an appropriate visa before they come to Hong Kong to take up employment and/or investment.

At Kernel, we will be able to assist our clients to apply for work visa, investment visa and dependent visa.

Should you require more information about our visa service, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].