Annual Company Secretary Service
Company Secretary Service
According to Hong Kong Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622), each limited company must appoint a Company Secretary who must be either be: -
- A natural person aged 18 or above, ordinarily resides in Hong Kong; or
- A body corporate with its registered place or a place of business in Hong Kong
Kernel is capable to act as Company Secretary for your Company to ensure the company’s statutory obligations are complied with.
Our basic Annual Company Secretary Services includes: -
- Acting as Company Secretary for your Hong Kong limited company
- Maintain proper statutory records
- Preparation of Annual Return filing to Hong Kong Companies Registry
Besides company secretary, a company must also appoint a Designated Representative to provide assistance relating to the company’s Significant Controller Register (SCR) to a law enforcement officer.
A company’s Designated Representativemust be one of the followings: -
- A member, director or an employee of the company who is a natural person residing in Hong Kong: or
- An accounting professional, a legal professional or a Trust & Corporate Service Provider (TCSP) licensee as defined in the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance, Cap. 615.
Our company will be able to act as Designated Representative to comply with relevant requirement.